All information published, and supplied by the users for the conclusion of an online interview or conversation becomes necessary formats and communicated to the Embassy / Consulate of reference for the paperwork requested in the same country where the service is offered (the "Embassy / Consulate"). Innovatel EUROPE SL or any of its subsidiaries, agents, partners and any law enforcement agency can store, transfer and share the information collected as required by law or as stipulated herein. Innovatel EUROPE SL can gather all the information provided by the user and identifiable by the passport number, portal, server, IP address, etc. that can be traced in connection with the website Innovatel EUROPE SL or related to it, such as IP address, email address, contact information and other information, transactional information and online application, IP address, logon information and information from standard Web user registration, etc.
The User consents to Innovatel EUROPE SL for capturing audio signals and video images in the Call Center, record the catches of audio signals and video images on CD / DVD or other formats, or any other means anywhere either in Spain or in other countries in which the service differently for purposes related to the process in order to properly report the requested procedures offered.
Purpose of the collection:
The main purpose of the collection, storage, transfer or distribution of the information is:
• Provide complete and accurate information about a user, asylum files and applications to the Embassy / Consulate.
• Avoid misuse, abuse, malicious intent, banned or illegal use, and hacking by the user through any means, and solve any security problem.
• customize, measure and improve our services and the content and design of the website. Transmit, distribute and store audio signals and video images in real time or near real time anywhere inside and outside Spain or otherwise and in any way, including storage on CD / DVD for the purposes of providing broadcast services of the information requested.
And in general, to provide and communicate any of the above to our contracting party, affiliates, director, government, law enforcement agencies, authorities and other bodies to respond to legal requirements, protect the rights, property and safety of all or to allegations of fraud, misuse, abuse, malicious intent or investigations.
Some important points that the user should know about cookies are that:
• Most cookies are "session cookies", meaning they are automatically removed from the user's hard disk after the session ends. "Persistent cookies" remain in place through several visits to our websites.
• The user is always free to decline cookies EUROPE Innovatel if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the website.
• You can find other links cookies or third parties on certain pages of the website EUROPE SL Innovatel controls. For example, if the user views a page of Innovatel EUROPE SL created by another user, there may be a "cookie" placed by that page Innovatel EUROPE SL Innovatel EUROPE SL and its contracting parties, directors, affiliates, among others, do not support spam. Users do not have permission, authorization or consent to add, modify, disable, hack, to misuse or abuse the web site Innovatel EUROPE SL or its contents. To report any issues related to spam emails or phishing to Innovatel EUROPE SL, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The user can not use the tools of communication or website Innovatel EUROPE SL, to send spam or to send content that would violate our User Agreement. Innovatel EUROPE SL filters and automatically scans messages for viruses and other illegal or prohibited content before sending. EUROPE SL Innovatel not permanently store email messages sent or received through different formats. EUROPE SL Innovatel not rent or sell email addresses to third parties.
Account information, password and personal information User:
The personal data supplied by the user, email address, password and name are key to the User's account. It advises the User to use caution when disclosing your information and not disclose it to anyone. If the user shares his password or personal information with third parties, the User shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under the name of the User's account. If the user loses control of the data, you may lose a considerable degree of control over personal information of the user and that may be subject to prosecution for actions taken by their own or on behalf of the user. Therefore, if the password or personal information of the user are at risk for any reason, the user must immediately notify in writing Innovatel EUROPE SL and ensure that appropriate security measures are taken.
Links to other websites:
In different parts of the website you may access automatic links to other websites, including websites User / Mission that may be relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Innovatel EUROPE SL is necessarily associated with any of these websites. While the intention of Innovatel EUROPE SL is that you have the option to enter other web sites, or Innovatel EUROPE SL nor its directors, employees or agents shall have any liability whatsoever for such websites or the information included in the websites, and none have been tested or approved by Innovatel EUROPE SL or its affiliates.
Minors may not use the services available on our website. Innovatel EUROPE does not collect, knowingly or intentionally personal information of any minor, and does not use the information if it becomes aware that it was provided by a minor.
:, Revision and modification of personal information and other data access
The user can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging on the website. Overall, Innovatel EUROPE SL not manually change the personal information of a user, as it is very difficult to verify the identity or other user data. The User must promptly update your personal information if it is modified or is inaccurate. Innovatel EUROPE SL retains the personal information of users to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce the terms and conditions, and take other measures permitted by the law. You consent to Innovatel EUROPE SL for capturing audio signals and video images, transmit and disseminate real-time or near real time, store or make available recordings of said audio signals and video images on CD / DVD or any other means anywhere, or otherwise for purposes related to the process of providing the requested information.
Right to cancellation:
Innovatel EUROPE SL respects your privacy and gives you the option not to provide information or data to be sent. You can withdraw consent previously granted to Innovatel EUROPE SL However, the measure must communicate in writing Innovatel EUROPE SL cancellation. The deadline for cancellation may be exercised from 10 days from receipt of the application in accordance with Law 15/1999 of December 13 Data Protection and Development Regulation 1720/2007 of 21 December.
Innovatel EUROPE SL will not be responsible for the authenticity or accuracy of the information provided by the user. The User is obliged to ensure that the information provided is accurate Innovatel EUROPE SL.
You may Innovatel EUROPE SL must disclose information when required by law. Innovatel EUROPE SL disclose information in good faith as necessary to comply with a court order, a judicial proceeding, or other legal action applied to Innovatel EUROPE SL, or to exercise our legal rights to defend against legal claims. Innovatel EUROPE SL may also disclose information if disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions. Moreover, in case of a merger, sale or restructuring, Innovatel EUROPE SL may transfer or assign any part or all of the personal information to share.